Skilled Tampa Bay Area Attorney is Committed to Resolving your Family Law Matter
Experienced lawyer advocates for your rights in divorce and custody disputes
Whether you’re going through a divorce or are dealing with any other family law issue, you need an attorney who is knowledgeable, committed and compassionate. At the law firm of Nile D. Brooks P.A., I understand the special concerns that arise in this field of practice, where family ties are dramatically affected by the legal processes involved. I have been representing Tampa Bay area clients in such cases for over a decade and am fully able to put even the most complex matters on a path to resolution.
Compassionate counselor addresses your concerns
At Nile D. Brooks P.A., I am committed to taking a comprehensive approach to tackle family law issues. You can be confident that I will:
- Provide one-on-one counsel — I will give your issue the personalized attention that it deserves from the start of your case to the finish.
- Focus on alternatives to litigation — In order to avoid the costly trial process, I will search for alternatives to litigation and discuss with you the pros and cons of each option.
- Discuss the long-term consequences of actions taken —You need to know not only how each step will affect you today, but also how they will affect you in the future so that you can confidently make decisions.
My goal is to guide you through your family law matter in an efficient and instructive manner in order to reach the best possible solution.
Established family law firm provides Tampa Bay area clients with quality representation
When you’re faced with a tough family law case, you need the experience, compassion and dedication of Nile D. Brooks P.A. I handle marital and family law issues including:
- Divorce — Whether your divorce is amicable or contested, I will advise you of your options and help you pursue optimal results. I also represent clients in collaborative divorce proceedings.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — I can help you draft prenuptial and postnuptial agreements in order to protect your interests in the event that your marriage ends.
- Mediation — I will be by your side during the mediation process, helping you understand your rights and your chances of prevailing on a given issue if it were to go before a judge.
- Alimony — Regardless of whether you are the spouse seeking or paying alimony, I will argue for an arrangement that is fair and workable.
- Child custody — I will work with you to consider all the options for fashioning a child custody arrangement that protects your rights while serving the best interests of your child.
No matter what family law issue you’re facing, I will give you the personalized, effective representation needed to bring about a most positive outcome.
Call an experienced and compassionate family law attorney to schedule an appointment
At the office of Nile D. Brooks P.A. in Tampa, Florida, I handle a wide range of family law cases and can help you navigate yours. Call my office at 813-393-1455 or contact me online to schedule a consultation.